-PVDF Anti-Graffiti laminate
-high UV Protection
-10 year outdoor durability-Rollength: 5m-Roll width: 137cm
Unique clear PVDF (polyvinylidene difluoride) film with clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Along with protecting and prolonging the life of printed images, Series 3350 is designed as an anti-graffiti overlaminate.
Used as an overlaminate, the outdoor durability is rated up to 10 years.
The color fastness of prints can be extended up to 2 years beyond the ink manufacturer’s warranty when following print recommendations by the ink and printer manufacturers.
Applications & Features
- Long-term signage, kiosks and POP displays
- Safety signs and nameplates
- Fleet and vehicle applications (flat surfaces only), farm and construction equipment markings, automotive striping and model identification and decorations for railway car, bus, boat and recreational vehicles
- Protective overlaminate for most DPF and screenprint films
- UV inhibitors for improved weathering
- Product compatibility: Series 3350 is not recommended for overlaminating over flexible substrates
- Arlon overlaminate film is designed to be laminated cold without any heat
- Smaller vignettes and prints can also be laminated wet. Then use Right-On Spray (600-Z0314) for a faster one adhesion and drying.
- Let your print always dry (at least 48 hours) before you use laminate.
- Thickness: 50 micron
- High UV protection: 9 years
- Satin PVDF film
- Lifetime outdoor: 10 years
- Rollength: 5m
- Roll width: 137cm
Series 3350 will resist weathering best when applied to vertical or upper outboard angles. Horizontal angles, such as hood and auto roof surfaces, will deteriorate more quickly than vertical. This is due to increased exposure to sun and moisture, as well as continued high deposition of dirt and atmospheric contaminants. Arlon recommends this film for flat and simple curved permanent surfaces.
Series 3350 is far less flexible than standard vinyl overlaminates. If creased during lamination or shipping it will not smooth out as easily with a heat gun. For this reason it is critical to avoid overstretching vinyl or overlaminate during laminating steps or folding and draping the graphics in such a way as to create a crease in the overlaminate.
The finished graphic may be shipped flat or rolled. In roll form, the finished graphic should face out and should be wrapped around a core of at least five inches (13 cm) interior diameter and of sufficient wall thickness to avoid collapsing or bending during shipment.CLEANING NOTES
Low pressure washing with warm soapy water followed by fresh water rinse; bristle brush and warm water/Simple Green mix and fresh water rinse is also effective.
Extreme caution should be taken so as not to lift any edges of the vinyl during this process. If a stubborn soiled area is encountered, SOTT SurfaceCleaner-II (600-SC02) is recommended followed by fresh water rinse. DO NOT USE SOLVENTS OR CAUSTIC CLEANERS as they will leave the surface defaced when dry. Always test in advance whether the cleaning product works.