-Premium Cast Film With Low Profile X Scape Technology®
-Superior conformability-Roll length: 45,7m-Roll width: 152cm
DPF 6100XLP is a 2-mil (50 micron) gloss white cast film with bubble releasing, tinted, clean removing, repositionable, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
The LX (Low Profile) X-Scape Technology® allows installers to achieve speedy installation while maintaining a high enough tack to ensure long-term bond.
Designed for large format graphics, DPF 6100XLP is made of premium quality cast facestock with a low profile liner. The adhesive system is designed to provide excellent opacity as well as easy installation.
The film provides superior conformability around rivets, curves, contours and channels.Applications & Features
- Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems.
- Vehicle graphics (full, partial), vehicle decals and fleet graphics applications.
- Warrantied for use on rivets, corrugations and channel structures.
- Used in conjunction with Series 3200, Series 3210, Series 3220, Series 3270 or Series 3310 overlaminates.
DPF 6100XLP is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
- Thickness: 50 micron
- White gloss Cast PVC
- Compatible with: Eco-Solvent-, Solvent-, UV- and Latex inks
- Lifetime: 7 years
- Roll length: 45,7m
- Roll width: 152cm