-Intermediate Calendered Film
-X-Scape Technology® airchannels-Roll length: 45,7m
DPF 4500GLX is a 75 micron white calendered film with grey tinted, permanent pressure- sensitive adhesive.
The new LX (Low Profile) X-Scape Technology® provides installers the benefit of a bubble-free installation combined with a smooth printed surface that doesn’t show the pattern through the print.
The light gray adhesive is designed to ensured enough opacity for covering up existing graphics or dark substrates.
Designed for indoor and outdoor promotional graphics, DPF 4500GT is made of a calendered face stock with a polycoated liner.Applications & Features
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems
- Promotional and merchandising graphics
- Medium-term signage, kiosks, POP displays and real estate signage*
- Recommended laminates: series 3410 and series 3420
*Recommended to test compatibility on raw & primed MDO prior to installation due to variation in substrate properties
- White glossy polymer PVC
- Thickness: 75µ
- Adhesive: Grey pigmented with air channels, permanent, solvent acrylic
- Life span when used outdoors: 5 years
- Roll length: 45,7m
DPF 4500GLX is rated for outdoor durability up to 5 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.