-Premium Clear Cast Film
DPF 6000RP Clear is a 2-mil (50 micron) gloss clear cast film with clear, high tack, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Designed for large format graphics, DPF 6000RP Clear is made of premium quality cast face stock with a special lay-flat liner. The special adhesive system is designed to provide easy installation. DPF 6000RP Clear is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.Applications & Features
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- Very suitable for window applications and surfaces that still need to be visible or transparent.
- Used in conjunction with Series 3200, Series 3220, or Series 3350 overlaminates.
The outdoor life of DPF 6000RP is 7 years (without print). Print can reduce the life span depending on the type of ink and printer used.
- Thickness: 50 micron
- Roll lenght: 45,72 m
- Transparent gloss Cast PVC
- Compatible with: Eco-Solvent-, Solvent-, UV- and Latex inks
- Lifetime: 7 years
- Roll length: 45,7m