Arlon Illuminite Wrap reflective film 122 x 22,85mFleet Grade Reflective Digital Print Pressure Sensitive Film
Add a night shift to the visibility of your graphics and never miss another impression with IllumiNITE Wrap®. As a premium digitally printable reflective film featuring FLITE Technology®, installers will experience an effortless installation when wrapping gentle curves and complex corners. The exceptional repositionability from FLITE Technology will alleviate bruising or chatter lines resulting in optimal reflectivity.
IllumiNITE Wrap® is a 5-mil (125 micron) printable reflective vinyl film featuring FLITE Technology®. With its lite contact system, the film allows for a fast, repositionable install while maintaining the reflective quality of the film. Using Arlon’s recommended installation techniques, the film easily conforms to irregular and glides over smooth surfaces, enabling graphics to be brightly displayed day and night. IllumiNITE Wrap meets or exceeds the following standards for motor vehicles: ISO 7591-1982, DOT FP-85 - Section 718, and ASTM-D 4956, Spec. Type 1, Class 3. It is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.Unique Features
Applications & Features
- Superior Repositionability, Minimizing Bruising for Optimal Reflectivity
- Fastest Installation with FLITE Technology®
- Enhanced Elongation for Optimum Conformability
- Brilliant Graphics by Day, Luminous Graphics by Night
- Most Efficient Removal in its Class
Thickness: 125 micron
- For full or partial vehicle wraps, markings and/or decals.
- Superior repositionability, minimizing bruising for optimal reflectivity.
- Fast installation with FLITE Technology®.
- Brilliant graphics by day, luminous graphics by night.
- Recommended to pair with Series 3210. Also compatible with Series 3220 and 3200.
- Flexibility: 90%
- Coefficient of reflection: 100
- Lifetime outdoor use: 7 years
- Roll width: 122cm
- Roll length: 22,85m
REMOVALAddition of heat during removal will make the process much cleaner and faster. Where ambient temperature is not that high, use either a flame type torch or heat gun to bring the temperature up. Arlon recommends getting the film and under laying adhesive above 130°F (54°C). Remove the film in a continuous smooth motion with minimal stops at a shallow angle of less than 90 degrees for the cleanest and fastest separation. Where it is practical, two people on the removal make the job go far faster than using just one. With one person working the heating unit in front of the second person who is peeling the film, the job proceeds at a uniform and consistent pace. Where only one person is working there will be constant starting and stopping in addition to the problems on the heat being very inconsistent.