-Roll length: 12,5m
Arlon One-Way Vision film is a 150 microns white, perforated, black-back, calendered film with removable pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Designed for one-way viewing graphics. DPF 45WF contains perforations in the film to allow one-way vision.
The film provides superior print resolution and image quality.
Arlon One-Way Vision film is rated for outdoor durability up to 1 year (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used. APPLICATION & FEATURES
- Use in conjunction with Series 3200 – Optically Clear, cast overlaminate
- Graphics must be installed with a hard squeegee to prevent overlaminate from adhering to glass/substrate
- Digital printing with Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV and Latex
- Provides more vivid print quality than our DPF 45WF 60/40 pattern
- Building wrap graphics
- Use on transparent surfaces, such as windows and glass doors
- Provides added security and privacy
- Designed for one-way vision at a close distance
- 150 Micron
- Perforation size: 1,6mm
- Perforation pattern: 60/40
- Printable area: 60%
- Outdoor Durability: Up to 1 year
- Removable up to 6 months
- Printability: Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV und Latex
- Roll length: 12,5m
- RolL width: 137cm