Simply Heat Up Corners and Fixate Them
Are there tools that can simplify film installation? Yes, definitely! SOTT introduces a selection of handy tools that no installer should go without.
Have you ever had small creases pop up at the corners of a wrap? Or small overlaps that lose their adhesion?
This practical tool is intended for releasing the tension off installed film edges around corners. The CornerSealer gives you the possibilty to flatten and fixating small edges, wrinkles, curls and overlaps to melt the film a little bit.Perfect for:
Within seconds, the flat head gets hot enough to melt the film.
- fixating the edges of wrapped film around corners
- melting together small film overlaps
Simply push the hot flat head against the crease or overlap and ‘melt’ the film together and/or in place.
This effectively fixes the edge of the film until it is tension-free in its new shape.
The flat curved head allows you to melt small creases or curly film edges and close or flatten them.How to use:
Additional information:-the enormous heat produced by the Corner Sealer drains batteries fast - make sure you carry sufficient replacement batteries
- make sure film is clean and degreased
- activate the device to preheat the flat head This takes about 10-15 seconds (preheating time increases with deteriorating batteries). ATTENTION! Head can get hot! Avoid skin contact to prevent injury
- place the flat head against the film area and push down firmly
- avoid overheating! 1-3 seconds of pressing is usually sufficient
-first test the device on a small area out of sight, to assess its effect
-the heat resistance of films varies. Keep this in mind to prevent damaging the film by overheating
-in any case avoid contact with the head when still hot after use
-do not use the Corner Sealer for other applications than intended
-do not use the Corner Sealer longer than 5 minutes in one session
-use alkaline batteries (not rechargeable)
ABS housing, pocket-size.
Works on 2 alkaline batteries (not included).