- highly realistic wood structure and tactile texture
- installation is quick and easy
- mildew-resistant and antibacterial.
Renotech WOOD EFFECTS are made from high-grade, UV-stable PVC and are intended for wrapping and covering flat interior objects such as furniture, doors, panels, walls, etc.
The patterns are lifelike and continue on along the length of the role for so long that almost no repetition can be seen.
Its thickness of 250-300 microns (9-12 mil) makes the film tough and strong and provide good even coverage on moderately uneven surfaces. This helps make old, weathered and (slightly) damaged surfaces look and feel like new. Easy to bend and install around corners. Estimated life expectancy: 30 years*.
Unique: mildew-resistant and antibacterial
Renotech films are antibacterial and antifungal and is therefore the film of choice for environments where food is handled, or where hygiene is a priority.
Durability: 10-30 years
Renotech films have a life expectancy of up to 30 years when installed vertically. However, this is dependent on various factors, such as the environment, climate and installation. See our information sheets for more details.
• Shop counters, tables, cupboards, partitions and walls, pillars, ceilings.
• Kitchen cabinets, office furniture, doors, frames.
• Restaurants, children's rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, etc.
• Very appealing for renovation projects due to its cost savings!
• Also see our natural stone, leather and textile fabric patterns
Specifications and application
• Thickness: 250-300 micron (9-12 mil)
• Adhesive: very high-tack acrylic solvent
• Roll length: 50m (165’)
• Roll width: 122 cm (48’’)
• The film is thermoplastic, which means that with heat from a hot air gun the film can be worked around corners and bends very nicely.
• The solvent adhesive layer contains air channels so that the strong adhesion easily bonds without creating air bubbles.
TIP: We recommend following a special Renotech training session. Here you will learn everything about the product, how to successfully offer it to your customer and how to install it. For more information about this training, please contact us.
*Depending on film type and location of application. See our additional information sheets for detailed explanations.