-matte polycarbonate laminate
-unbreakable!-Roll length: 50m
Self-adhesive polycarbonate laminate, specially developed for protecting surfaces against scratches and scuffing caused by hard and sharp objects. The top layer is lightly structured so the surface appears matte. This means that the chances of scratching are practically nil and fingerprints are prevented as well.
The film is tough, crystal clear and cannot be stretched. It is perfect for tabletops, counters, posters, walls and panels.
To be used for:
- High-grade print jobs
- Durable prints exposed to impacts by hard objects that can cause damage.
Characteristics during application:
- The film is tough and sturdy. We recommend cold laminating the film with your machine (max temp. 35°C).
- Smaller vignettes and prints can also be wet-laminated. In that case, use Right-On Spray (600-Z0314) for faster adhesion and shorter drying time. Ask us for advice on the best type of squeegee for this job.
- Always let your print dry (at least 48 hours) before applying laminate.
- Roll length: 50m
- Not pliable
- Tough and strong, doesn’t tear
- 145 micron
- Life expectancy outside: 2 years