- Extremely strong adhesion; ideal for rubber and plastic parts of, i.e. (motor cross) bikes, go-karts, etc.
- Suitable for a-polar (low energy) substrates
- NOTE: this film has a grey pigmented adhesive
- Adheres to flat and moderately structured surfaces
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, UV, latex inks, screen printing inks and thermal printing
- Roll length: 5m
DP-9230G-THB-137 is a high quality glossy white polymer PVC film with a thickness of 75 microns (3.0 mil). Also, it has a grey adhesive layer to maintain its opacity. The combination of a flexible PVC top layer with an extremely strong adhesive layer makes this product the optimal solution for substrates, objects and vehicles with challenging surfaces.
Note: always test whether the product is suitable for your needs and the intended application.APPLICATION
Prints and signs on plastic parts of go-karts, cross bikes and quads.
Advertising and warning signs on industrial vehicles, containers and reservoirs.
Wall wraps on walls made of stone, concrete, wood, treated or not, painted or coated.
Signs and prints on plastic items and objects such as mobile toilets, cabinets, cases and speakers.
Signs and lettering on (old) fascias, wood panels, pillars, columns and weathered acrylic sheets.Suitable for:
All types of lettering, stripings and graphic applications on problematic surfaces such as: rubber, PE, polypropylene, polycarbonate, wood, concrete, bricks and mortar, plaster, glass, metal etc.
- Heavy duty quality
- Extremely strong adhesion
- Some shrinkage at the edges possible
- Sticks to apolar substrates such as rubber, PE, polypropylene, polycarbonate, etc.
- Prints beautifully
- Thickness: 75 micron (2.95 mil)
- Durability: 5-7 years
- Roll length: 5m