- For walls, panels etc. (treated and untreated)
- Strong adhesion, but removable
- Also adheres to lightly structured surfaces
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, and UV inks.- roll length 5 meter
DigiPrint HighTack wall film is a 90 micron (3.5 mil) thick matt white polymer film with a special high-tack, removable adhesive layer. Because the film is somewhat flexible and soft, it is especially suitable for vertical walls and walls. By warming it up, the film can easily be applied to slightly textured surfaces with a beautiful result. Also, under normal circumstances, it can be removed without any issues and without damage to the substrate.Suitable for:
Temporary advertising and graphic applications on smooth or slightly structured walls and glass, which must be easily removable after a while. Applications:
Treated or untreated walls and walls of plaster, concrete, stone, wallpapered, wood, plastic or glass. - Also adheres to painted (lightly structured) surfaces*Please note:
- Not suitable for coated, sealed or treated stainless steel, brass or bronze surfaces.
*Always test painted surfaces first.
- Always test this product in advance to see if it meets your demands and suits your application.
- Thickness: 90 micron (2.5 mil)
- Polymer PVC
- High-tack acrylic adhesive
- Durability: 2 years
- Roll length: 5 m