- Robust matte film with embedded structure
- Chlorine- and phthalates-free
- Removable for 6 months, after which it turns permanent- Roll length: 30.4m (100’)
DigiPrint TexTR175 is a thick matte white chlorine- and phthalate-free polyester film with a beautiful fabric-like structure and a removable adhesive layer. The film is specially designed for applications on the most common (painted) interior walls and can under normal circumstances easily be removed within 6 months without damaging the surface.Suitable for:
Temporary advertising and graphic applications on flat and slightly structured (painted, semi-gloss, and glossy as well as coated) interior walls and glass, which must be easily removable after a while.
TIP: Always test painted surfaces before final application. Not suitable for coated, sealed or treated stainless steel, brass or bronze surfaces.
- Thickness: 7 mil (175 µ)
- Even matte white with a textured surface
- Roll length: 30.4m (100’)
- Life: 5 Years (1 year removable)
UV, Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex.