-High-quality cast film with specially developed adhesive.
-Extremely strong adhesion.
-Follows any contour, shape and ribbed surface with ease.
-Roll length: 12,5m
SOTT Series DP-6700G-VHB
was especially developed for this purpose. This thin cast film (50 micron) has an extra strong adhesive layer especially designed for apolar and special surfaces. With its stretch factor of up to 150% our DP-6700G-VHB
film can easily be worked into any structured surface.Digitally printable
is beautifully printable with eco, hard solvent and UV inks as well as thermal and screen printing techniques.APPLICATION
- Installation on surfaces with little adhesion that require the film to be stretched and possibly worked into the surface texture with heat.
- Signs and lettering on (old) fascias, wood panels, pillars, columns and weathered acrylic sheets.
- Signs, printed or not, on walls, wooden desks and tables etc.
- Wrapping wood, plastic or aluminum window frames and doors.
- Wrapping of interior and exterior walls, whether of brick, concrete, stucco, wood or plastic.
Important: Some shrinkage can occur due to the extremely strong adhesive layer on the edges. Take into account the soft 'viscous' adhesive layer. This can start to flow a little at the edges if the heaters of the printer are too high. We advise not to set higher than 34 degrees Celsius.
- Heavy duty quality
- Extremely strong adhesion
- Sticks to apolar substrates such as rubber, PE, polypropylene, polycarbonate, etc.
- Sticks to various unusual surfaces such as course wood, bricks and caulking, rough or smooth concrete, plastics, textured substrates, etc.
- Prints beautifully
- Thickness: 50 micron
- Durability: 5-7 years
- Roll width: 137cm
- Roll length: 12,5m