-The film with the strongest bond in the industry.
-Sticks to almost anything. Even at -40 °C.
-Very flexible and soft.-Roll length: 50m
The polymer series SOTT 9230G-VHB has the strongest bonding adhesive layer there is. Adhesive tests of various film brands have shown that the adhesive strength of SOTT's 9230G-VHB is highest once full adhesion is reached. Digitally printable
SOTT's 9230G-VHB is beautifully printable with eco, hard solvent, latex and UV inks as well as thermal and screen printing techniques.
- Prints and signs on plastic parts of go-karts, cross bikes and quads.
- Advertising and warning signs on industrial vehicles, containers and reservoirs.
- Wall wraps on walls made of stone, concrete, wood, treated or not, painted or coated.
- Signs and prints on plastic items and objects such as mobile toilets, cabinets, cases and speakers.
- Signs and lettering on (old) fascias, wood panels, pillars, columns and weathered acrylic sheets.
Important: Some shrinkage can occur due to the extremely strong adhesive layer on the edges. Take into account the soft 'viscous' adhesive layer. This can start to flow a little at the edges if the heaters of the printer are too high. We advise not to set higher than 34 degrees Celsius.
- Heavy duty quality
- Extremely strong adhesion
- Sticks to apolar substrates such as rubber, PE, polypropylene, polycarbonate, etc.
- Sticks to various unusual surfaces such as course wood, bricks and caulking, rough or smooth concrete, plastics, textured substrates, etc.
- Prints beautifully
- Thickness: 75 micron
- Durability: 5-7 years
- Roll width: 137cm
- Roll length: 50m