- Extremely strong adhesion; ideal for rubber and plastic parts of, i.e. (motor cross) bikes, go-karts, etc.
- Suitable for a-polar (low energy) substrates
- Adheres to flat and moderately structured surfaces
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, UV, screen printing inks and thermal printing- roll length 12,5 meter
DP-9230M-VHB is a high quality matte white polymer PVC film with a thickness of 100 microns (4.0 mil).
The combination of a flexible PVC top layer with an extremely strong adhesive layer makes this product the optimal solution for substrates, objects and vehicles with challenging surfaces.
Substrates that consist of i.e. soft plastics (prone to outgassing of the plasticizers) often resist bonding. Due to the low surface tension of the plastic (also called a-polar surface), conventional films will simply release. DP-9230M-VHB doesn’t! The adhesive layer has been specially developed for this purpose and sticks firmly and dependably.Note:always test whether the product is suitable for your needs and the intended application.Suitable for:
All types of lettering, stripings and graphic applications on problematic surfaces such as: rubber, PE, polypropylene, polycarbonate, wood, concrete, bricks and mortar, plaster, glass, metal etc.Applications:
Go-karts, (motor cross) bikes, snowmobiles, jet skis, portable toilets, concrete and stone walls, plastered walls, wood, etc.
- Thickness: 4 mil (100 µ)
- Flexible polymer PVC
- Extremely strong adhesive layer
- Permanent adhesion
- Durability: 5 years
- Roll length: 12,5 m