-High-gloss 85 mu (3.35 mil) polymer, permanent adhesive
-Perfect for standard and vehicle advertising
-Ideal for smooth, flat and moderately curved surfaces
-Transparent adhesive layer-Roll length: 50m
DigiPrint X-Cast™ is a high-grade 85 micron (3.35 mil) polymer PVC with a gorgeous glossy white top layer. The film is very soft and flexible, so it can be mounted on moderately curved surfaces. The solvent adhesive has limited initial tack, making installation easy.
Very nice print results and stable during printing thanks to the moisture-insensitive backing paper. Up to 5 years outdoor life.Application and specifications:
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- Ideal for flat applications such as on glass panes, walls, signs, panels.
- Suitable for vehicle advertising and vehicle wraps (only for moderate curvature).
- Particularly nice colour results.
- Recommended laminates: L-400G and L-400M
*The outdoor life of DigiPrint X-Cast™ is 5 years (without print). Print can reduce the life span depending on the type of ink and printer used.
- White glossy polymer PVC
- Thickness: 85µ
- Adhesive: Permanent, solvent acrylic
- Life span when used outdoors: 5 years
- Roll length: 50m