High-gloss 85 micron polymer, grey adhesive for improved opacity.
- Perfect for standard and vehicle advertising
- Ideal for smooth, flat and moderately curved surfaces
- Grey solvent adhesive layer
- Rolllength: 50m
DigiPrint X-Cast™ OPT™ is a high-grade 85 micron (3.35 mil) polymer PVC with a gorgeous glossy white top layer. The film is very soft and flexible, so it can be mounted on moderately curved surfaces. The grey solvent adhesive not only ensures excellent adhesion for all types of applications, but also prevents the colour of the substrate to shine through. Very nice print results and stable during printing thanks to the moisture-insensitive backing paper. Up to 5 years outdoor life.Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks. Application and specifications:
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- Ideal for flat applications such as on glass panes, walls, signs, panels.
- Suitable for vehicle advertising and vehicle wraps (only for moderate curvature).
- Particularly nice colour results.
- Recommended laminates: L-400G, L-400S, L-400M, L-400G-UV, DP-2310 and DP-3420.
*The outdoor life of DigiPrint X-Cast™ OPT™ is 7 years (without print). Print can reduce the life span depending on the type of ink and printer used.
- White glossy polymer PVC
- 3.35 mil (85 µ)
- Adhesive: Permanent, solvent acrylic
- Permanent adhesion
- Life span when used outdoors: 5 years
- Roll length: 50m