-From application in channels to extreme wrapping
-3D formable cast film
-With micro air channels-Roll length: 25m
When prints or wraps literally have to follow all shapes, contours, bends and trenches without problems afterwards, then the DP-6600G-TX film from SOTT is the absolute solution.
This particularly soft and elastic cast film is unique in the field of deformation and assembly. The micro-air channels provide easier positioning and mounting while the bonding has special properties.
DP-6600G-TX is unlimited to correct and install, again and again. Even if you have already pressed and stretched it. Simply heat it, take it off, correct, position, press it down, postheat and done.Application and specifications:
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- For fleet or vehicle applications, window graphics, wall graphics (interior) and versatile advertising applications.
- Printing characteristics: rich, deep colours, no white spots when stretched.
- Guaranteed to adhere on rivets, wavy structures and in channels*.
- Use in combination with laminates of series L-600G, L-600M, L-600S.
*For applications in channels please follow the guidelines in the technical information sheets of SOTT. Download these at www.sott-products.com.The outdoor durability of the DP-6600G-TX is up to 7-10 years (unprinted). Printed varies the durability depending on the type of printer and ink used.
- 50 micron, white, high gloss.
- Extremely malleable
- Bonds even in deep channels
- Grey pigmented solvent adhesive layer
- Correctable/ slidable
- UltraSlide™ adhesive and Micro Air Channels
- Leaves no adhesive residues when peeled off
- Lifetime: 7-10 years
- Roll length: 25m