-From now on even the most extreme wraps are ‘a breeze’.
-3D-formable print film for application in swages, channels, over edges, etc.
-Soft cast film with UltraSlide™ adhesive and air channels.- Roll length 25 meter
If your print film or wrap film should literally follow all shapes, contours, bends and channels without any issues, the DP-6601G-TX series offers you the best result.
This particularly soft and elastic cast film is unique in terms of reshaping and installing: UltraSlide™ adhesive and micro air channels facilitate positioning as long as adhesion is not fully activated. The 6600 can be adjusted and repositioned again and again and again. Simply remove, heat up, adjust, reposition and you're done!
It offers a gorgeous printing result on all kinds of printing systems.Applications & Features
- Printable with a variety of digital direct printing systems. For fleet or vehicle applications, window graphics, wall graphics (interior) and versatile advertising applications.
- Printing characteristics: rich, deep colours, no white spots when stretched. Guaranteed to adhere on rivets, wavy structures and in channels*.
- Use in combination with laminates of series L-600G, L-600M, L-600S.
* Read the special instruction sheet for optimal assembly satisfaction.
- 50 micron, white, high gloss.
- Extremely malleable
- Bonds even in deep channels
- Grey pigmented solvent adhesive layer
- Correctable/ slidable
- UltraSlide™ adhesive and Micro Air Channels
- Leaves no adhesive residues when peeled off
- Lifetime: 7-10 years
- Roll length: 25 m
* For applications in channels please follow the guidelines in the technical information sheets of SOTT. Download these at www.sott-products.com.The outdoor durability of the DP-6601G-TX is up to 7-10 years (unprinted). Printed varies the durability depending on the type of printer and ink used.