Extremely soft cast PVC Film with high tack adhesive
Glossy black with airchannel
3D-conformable black film for installation on concrete, stone, brick, wood, rubber, plastic, PE, PP, etc.
High-grade black cast film with a special, very strong adhesive that sticks to almost anything.
The film is stunningly elastic and 3D-conformable - it really conforms to every tiny detail of a surface. On a brick wall or on coarse wood, for example, it readily copies the surface structure. Has microscopic air channels in its adhesive layer. Does not shrink.
- Extremely soft cast PVC Film
- Glossy black with airchannel adhesive
- Thickness: 2 mil (50 µ)
- Very strong adhesive. Does not shrink.
- Outside life expectancy: 5-7 years
- (Coarse) concrete, wood, stone, brick, plastic molds, etc.
- Parts of go-karts, off-road bikes, quads.
- Mobile toilets, crates, cases, containers, speaker boxes.
- Plastic panels of blinds, roll-up doors and windows, skylights and domes.
- Concrete walls (with or without surface structure)
- Brick walls (with or without surface structure)
- Tiles, flagstone, roof tiles (with or without surface structure)
- Prefab walls of wood, gypsum board, with or without wallpaper.
- Coated, painted or uncoated particle board, floorboards, MDF, plywood.
- Window frames, doors, cabinets, tables, etc.