Omega-Skinz Elemento-6 Stealth Carbon Fiber Matte 152cm
- matte cast film with a carbon fiber pattern
- unique matt-satin top layer called 'STEALTH'
- no tangible structure
- 3D pliable
A matte cast carbon look film with the effect of realistic carbon fiber. No tangible 3D structure but a realistic woven pattern that appears to be cast in resin.
This younger brother of the famous high gloss carbon fiber called Elemento-6 has a special matt-satin glow. The sheen of this film is the same as on the real matte carbon as used in supercars like Lamborghini, McLaren and Pagani.
OS-1917S STEALTH film is very soft and easy to work over mirrors, bonnets, spoilers, bumpers etc.
The minute air ducts in the adhesive layer ensure trouble-free installation. The film also has a repositionable adhesive layer with low initial tack so large areas such as car roofs and bonnets are easy to wrapped.
Application and specifications:
- Can easily be worked around rivets and into channels and creases. Convex and concave shapes.
- Wrap bumpers, mirrors and spoilers with no trouble at all.
- Also useful for lettering on vehicles such as trucks, boats, jet skis and the like, as well as general exterior advertising.
Adhesive layer: acrylic, repositionable, with micro air channels
Thickness:6 mil (100 µ)
Durability: up to 5 years*
Roll width: 152 cm (60’’)
Roll length: 20 m