Removes self adhesive film from car paintwork, Beauty Board, glass and metal.
600-TRL-1000 Film Remover has been developed to remove self-adhesive films and stickers made of PVC, PVF and PE. Polyester, thick and layered self-adhesive films such as retro-reflective, stone chip and laminate films can be difficult or not removed with 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover.
600-TRL-1000 Film Remover is a thickened volatile liquid that dries quickly in contact with air. This creates a dry powdery layer, which can be removed together with the film residues. The "foil removal process" is active before 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover is turned into a powder layer, so when 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover is still liquid.Important:
600-TRL-1000 Film Remover is applicable to original factory car paints and to recognized quality repair car paints. Can also be used on glass, various metals, hard plastics (time dependent) and other surfaces without affecting the surface.
Use on rubber, soft plastic, tarpaulins, cellulose varnishes, banners and soft plastic sheet material is not recommended.Note: this is a caustic product. Can attack sensitive surfaces such as (unpainted) plastic handles, bumper strips, door rubbers and bumpers. Not intended for water and alkyd resin based paint. Always test on a small surface first to determine whether the above product is suitable for your application.
Before starting, we advise you to do a test first to check whether 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover is suitable for your application. We are never responsible for possible damage due to incorrect application of 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover.INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply 600-TRL-1000 Film Remover in a generous amount with a brush, cloth or squeegee to the affected film.
- Wait several minutes (depending on the type of film) and the film will begin to curl and bulge. Rub and scrape the loosened film from the surface with a hard squeegee (150-015PT) or plastic scraper (300-006). For small corners and surfaces the Factotum can be used as scraper (150-095).
- Repeat the procedure if stubborn residues remain.
- Possible glue residues can be removed with SOTT Adhesive Remover 600-Z0415 and SOTT SurfaceCleaner 600-SC02.
- Afterwards, clean and degrease the substrate with SOTT SurfaceCleaner 600-SC02 or SOTT Industrial Degreaser 600-T800.
- That's it.