-Post-heating on the right temperature? Testing is knowing!
Heat-setting the film after working it into channels and recesses is a necessity. Whether this is done with a hot air gun or torch, one question remains: how do you know if the film has acquired the right temperature?
The SOTT Infrared Meter measures it for you. Fast and simple. You simply aim the laser at the object you are heating up, and the gauge will immediately indicate the current temperature. Added to that you can keep the last temperature reading by releasing the front button. An ideal and indispensable tool for any signmaker or car wrapper who needs to know whether the right temperature of the film has been reached. Includes a 9 volt battery.
- Temperature range:-50~380°C (-58~716°F)
- Accuracy:1.5% (1.5°C) (2.5°F)
- Response time:500 ms
- Spectral response:8-14 um
- Service temperature:0~40°C (32~104°F)
- Service humidity:10~95% RH
- Storage temperature:-20~60°C (-4~140°F)
- Battery life:22 hr (without laser), 12 hr (with laser)
- INCLUDED: 9 volt battery