-Clear see-through and a high heat barrier
-Applicable to all types of glass-
FUSION-45 Clear spectrum selective film (80% IR rejection in 760-2500 nm spectrum) consists of special multi-metal alloys and anti IR particles, which, despite the transparent view, blocks a large part of the solar heat (63% when installed against double glazing). Thanks to this technology, this film has a very low heat absorption value, and can be installed on virtually any type of glass. FUSION-45 CLEAR is installed on the inside. Seal edges after installation to prevent oxidation of metal layers.Technical information:
For important information regarding application on these types of glass.
- PS Adhesive layer (pressure-activating)
- scratch-resistant hardcoat
- Lifespan: up to 10 years
- Installation on the inside
- Install with Film-On 600-FO355
- After installation, seal edges with 600-7096 silicone sealant or with 400-007.
- Do not clean windows for the first 4 weeks. Afterwards the film can be cleaned with mild detergent.
- Fire resistance: M1
look at advice and tips/Data sheet.Installing this type of film is often more difficult than expected.
look at Advice an Tips/How to do it.Do you use the right tools?