Anti-burglary film, approved in accordance with the impact resistance standard and insurance company requirements.
Protects against flying glass shards in case of impact and explosion
High quality crystal clear security film with a thickness of 300 microns (12mil) to delay burglary and prevent personal injury from glass breakage and glass fragments from explosion.
Security P3A film has a thickness of 320 microns and is tested and approved according to the impact resistance standard NEN EN-356 P3A and requirements of insurance companies. Therefore this film is extremely suitable in places where there is a risk of burglary or explosion.Applications:
- preventing/delaying burglary
- preventing injuries from glass fragments
- holding glass fragments together by explosion and impact
- delaying fire
SF-300-P3A gives the best protection if the edges are glued (with industrial silicone sealant) or clamped after assembly.
To be used on:single-pane glass
- Tensile strength to break/crack: 28,500 PSI
- Break/tear strength: 355 lb/inch
- Stretchability/elasticity: 100%
- Adhesion strength when removed: 7 lb/inch
- PS adhesive layer (pressure sensitive, already activated)
- Roll size: 152cm x 30.5m
- Polyester film with scratch-resistant hardcoat
- Warranty: 10 years
- Mounting on the inside
- Mounting by means of Film-on 600-FO355
- After mounting, seal the edges with 600-7096 or stick it behind the window rubbers.
- Do not wash the windows for the first 4 weeks. After that the film can be cleaned with a mild soap.
tinted single-pane glass
tinted double glass
HR++ and higher