-Premium Cast Multi-Purpose Film
-Grey pigmented adhesive-Roll length: 45,7m-Roll width: 137cm
DPF 6000RP is a 2-mil (50 micron) gloss white cast film with bubble releasing, tinted, clean removing, repositionable, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
The adhesive system is designed to provide excellent opacity as well as easy installation. The film provides superior conformability around rivets, curves, contours and channels*.
Designed for large format graphics, DPF 6000RP is made of premium quality cast facestock with a lay-flat liner.Applications & Features
- Digital printing with a wide variety of direct print systems.
- Fleet and full or partial vehicle applications.
- Warrantied for use on rivets, corrugations and channel structures*.
- Used in conjunction with Series 3200, Series 3210, Series 3220, Series 3270 or Series 3350** overlaminates.
DPF 6000RP is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
- Thickness: 50 micron
- White gloss Cast PVC
- Compatible with: Eco-Solvent-, Solvent-, UV- and Latex inks
- Lifetime: 7 years
- Roll length: 45,7m
- Roll width: 137cm
*Channel applications should be installed using Arlon’s approved installation methods found at www.arlon.com and www.wrapitright.com.
**DPF 6000RP and Series 3350 are not warranted around compound curves.