Opaque matt white film to prevent people from looking inApplicable to all types of glass.
Matte, white polyester film, only for flat glass. This film is perfectly smooth, has a strong, scratch-resistant top layer and blocks views, so that only the silhouettes of people behind it are visible. It does let 76% of the light through. White Frost is an excellent solution for windows requiring privacy, whilst (day)light is welcome.
White Frost is applied on the inside.Technical information:
For important information regarding application on these types of glass.
- DA Adhesive layer (water-activating)
- scratch-resistant hardcoat
- Lifespan: up to 10 years
- Installation on the inside
- Install with Film-On 600-FO355
- Do not clean windows for the first 4 weeks. Afterwards the film can be cleaned with mild detergent.
look at advice and tips/Data sheet.Installing this type of film is often more difficult than expected.
look at Advice an Tips/How to do it.Do you use the right tools?