Satin Gloss Cast 3D Malleable Overlaminate, very soft and flexible
High UV blocking factor, for long-term protection
DigiLam RazorBlade-S™ is a high-grade satin cast PVC overlaminate for protection of digital prints and other cast PVC films. The only 40 micron thin overlaminate is especially soft and malleable, making it particularly useful for applications that require 3D stretching and shaping, such as in channels and corrugations.The special silky top layer is particularly special. Where all other silky gloss films from other brands give a 'plastic' effect, RazorBlade-S ™ remains very nicely even and gives a deep glow in the color print. Light reflections are broken so that the contours of the surface stand out better.
Also very good for use as laminate for wall wraps.
Provides optimal protection against weathering, UV light, degreasers, cleaners, gasoline, mild acids and (superficial) scratches and knocks. Outside life expectancy 5-6 years
- Thickness: 40 micron
- Satin Gloss SuperClear™ Cast PVC
- Extremely good UV blocking
- Adhesive: Permanent solvent acryl adhesive
- Ideal for wraps, convex, concave and 3d surfaces
- Lifetime outdoor: 7 years
- Allow print film to dry for at least 49 hours before laminating with DigiLam-600™.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Optimal adhesion of the laminate is achieved after 48 hours.