-Matte white 85 mu (3.35 mil) polymer, permanent adhesive
-Perfect for standard and vehicle advertising
-Ideal for smooth, flat and moderately curved surfaces
-Transparent adhesive layer- roll length 25 meter
DigiPrint X-Cast™ is a high-grade 85 micron (3.35 mil) polymer PVC with a gorgeous matte white top layer. The film is very soft and flexible, so it can be mounted on moderately curved surfaces. The solvent adhesive has limited initial tack, making installation easy. Very nice print results and stable during printing thanks to the moisture-insensitive backing paper. Up to 5 years outdoor life.
Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks. Application and specifications:
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- Ideal for flat applications such as on glass panes, walls, signs, panels.
- Suitable for vehicle advertising and vehicle wraps (only for moderate curvature).
- Particularly nice colour results.
- Recommended laminates: L-400G and L-400M.
*The outdoor life of DigiPrint X-Cast™ matte white is 5 years (without print). Print can reduce the life span depending on the type of ink and printer used.
- White matte polymer PVC
- Adhesive: Permanent, solvent acrylic
- Permanent adhesion
- Life span when used outdoors: 5 years
- Roll length: 25 m