High-gloss 60 mu (2.4 mil) premium polymer, grey permanent adhesive
•For high-quality advertising and simple print wraps*
•Ideal for smooht, flat and moderately curved surfaces
•Grey solvent adhesive layer•Roll length: 50m
DigiPrint X-Cast™ PremiumOPT™ is a high-grade 60 micron (2.4 mil) polymer PVC with a gorgeous glossy white top layer. The film is very soft and flexible, so it can be mounted on moderately curved surfaces. The grey solvent adhesive not only ensures excellent adhesion for all types of applications, but also prevents the colour of the substrate to shine through. Moreover, it also has limited initial adhesion, making installation easy.
Very nice print results and stable during printing thanks to the moisture-insensitive backing paper.
Up to 7 years outdoor grade.*Only suitable for convex surfaces with moderate deformation. For applications in channels and corrugations we advise the use of the following cast films: DP-6600G-TX and DP-6601G-TX.Application and specifications:
- Suitable for Eco, Solvent, Latex and UV inks.
- Printable with most common printing systems.
- Ideal for flat applications such as on glass panes, walls, signs, panels.
- Suitable for vehicle advertising and vehicle wraps (only for moderate curvature).
- Particularly nice colour results.
- Recommended laminates: L-400G, L-400S and L-400M
*The outdoor life of DigiPrint X-Cast™ PremiumOX™ is 7 years (without print). Print can reduce the life span depending on the type of ink and printer used.
- White gloss premium polymer PVC
- 60 µ
- Adhesive: Permanent, solvent acrylic
- Permanent adhesion
- Life span when used outdoors: 7 years
- Roll length: 50m