-Premium Cast Digital Film With FLITE Technology™-Roll length: 45,7m-Roll width: 152cm
SLX™ Cast Wrap is a 2-mil (50 micron) premium gloss white repositionable cast film with FLITE Technology™. Designed for full and partial vehicle and fleet applications, the film allows for a fast install, conforming around rivets, complex curves and deep channels with ease. FLITE Technology is a lite contact system allowing graphics to float over a substrate until firm pressure is applied. It guarantees the fastest installation while ensuring long-term bond and clean removability. SLX Cast Wrap has a tinted, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive providing excellent opacity. The low profile, air egress liner aids with easy installation, resulting in a smooth finish. Arlon strongly recommends the use of Series 3270 Overlaminate when using SLX Cast Wrap for optimum performance of the film. Series 3210 or Series 3220 are also compatible overlaminates. SLX Cast Wrap is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.Applications & Features
- Ideal for full or partial vehicle and fleet wraps, and large decals.
- Fast, easy application for the novice and experienced installers.
- Vibrant and reliable print quality on Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV and Latex print systems.
- Easy liner release maintaining the integrity of the graphic.
- Compatible with Series 3210, Series 3220, Series 3270 or Series 3310 overlaminates.
SLX is rated for outdoor durability up to 7 years (unprinted). Printed durability is dependent on the ink system used.
- Thickness: 50 micron
- White gloss Cast PVC
- Compatible with: Eco-Solvent-, Solvent-, UV- and Latex inks
- Lifetime: 7 years
- Roll length: 45,7m
- Roll width: 152cm